Criss Cross
[html]
WC: 274 OOC: No problems you gave me something to work with, which I can say little of that for myself, I dunno what else they can do! Perhaps we can close the thread in a few posts after getting a little more use to one another and someday soon have another, Eclipse is preggers and she could be all like "dazzle" about it at him Smile

She was timid, and it wasn’t his fault, she never felt intimidated before especially being one who was on top of the food chain, but this tigers tooth could fit one of her longest fingers! She did smile when he spoke of her name being lovely, though deep down she knew it was a curse put upon her by her father because he knew the real reason behind it and so did she. Though the way the tiger sounded out her name in another language made the hair on her neck rise... in a good way, she felt as though it truely was a pleasing word, and she knew she couldn’t sound that word out in a thousand years. She would butcher it and was content in keeping the sound of Ovidiu’s voice in her head; “It does sound much better that way I think,” She said honestly.

Then he stated exactly what she felt and she cringed as he made a confession himself and telling her what he was; “Why should you be frightened? You can easily tear any of us apart if you wanted to! She said, knowing fully well it was true, but her tenseness was disappearing with the whole talk and she let more of her guard down at his own confession. A tiger... she had heard of those, but never really asked what one looked like; “I’m harmless anyway,” She admitted herself, well if he did attack she might have a few seconds to run and try to defend herself if she could, but those paws were bigger than her head!

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread