Prey Can't Run Far
[html]

Her grin deepened at her reply to her question about the reading, and turned back to the trail ahead of them. With a slight nod of her head to show that she had heard her, Alyssum began to think of what they could do to make that hunt successful. Rushing prey was not her style unless it was something slow, which a deer was not. Tapping a finger on her bow, she stopped when the idea came to her and shifted her position a bit so that she could talk to Adelle without causing too much noise.

"How about this: I'll get on the left flank of the deer, and you go on the right. I will make the deer come to you, right into your paws. You think you can handle it?" The woman did not think that the girl could not physically take the deer since, well, she could probably take down a buffalo in her halfling form. She just wanted to make sure she was okay with what she was suggesting.

"I'll give a signal when I am about to push the prey to you, it won't be hard to miss." She did not perform it then, in case it would alarm anything that was around them, to a greater extent their unaware game.

(217)
[/html]

Messages In This Thread