Niduyugodvna adaduhisdodi
[html]

<3 Sorry for the wait <33 PPing Alaki for this first post, with permission from Kitty. Naniko's got her son Severus with her, who is her cNPC, and all are shifted. I told Kitty it was good to join, I hope that's right, since you have two leaders here :o Edit: Sorry, I thought I had made it clear on AIM that the answer would be the same either way? And Kitty spoke to you in the leadership forum I thought?? PMing ya. I mean, if either party has to just walk away they can always do that.

She couldn't help but laugh at her son's antics, elbowing Alaki in the side to get him to stop making noise as she tried to stifle her own snorts and giggles. The two had been hiding in the brush for the better part of an hour, waiting for her son and his daughter to finally pass by on their way back to the caves that they called home. She had been subtly suggesting that Severus go and spend some time with Alaki's daughter Aoi for quite some time now, and had told Alaki about it so that he could work on Aoi from the other side. Her shy son was perfect for the Angelo's daughter, in all honesty, though he hadn't discovered that bit yet. She was trying to play matchmaker to them, to put them together and see what came of it. She'd be proud to become a grandmother again...Anathema had quite a few pups running around normally, but more were always welcomed.

The Angelo gave her a push in return, shaking his head at her as she got herself back under control. From the looks of things, there had been a bit of a role reversal...Aoi had picked Severus an entire bouquet of flowers, one of which was tucked behind the gray male's ear. Naniko observed a few other facts, as well; they were holding hands, for one. The thought made her grin, and she opened her mouth to speak as the pair disappeared off into the distance. "I guess our job's done, Alaki...they make quite a pair" She said, brushing a few dead leaves from her pelt.

The two were about to head back toward the cave system themselves when a howl rang through the air. It was unfamiliar, and the grin disappeared from her muzzle as she looked over to her counterpart. "Let's go." She stepped out of the brush just as another figure appeared, her son. "Didn't see you there, Mom. I, uh." He pulled the flowers from his mane inconspicuously, clearing his throat. Naniko motioned for him to follow, choosing not to comment on the flowers. She didn't want to hurt her son's pride at a time like this. The two made their way toward where the howl had originated. Naniko's fingers moved over the various weapons that she carried on her belt. A few daggers and a long axe clinked quietly against one another as she moved, shifting and bumping one another with each step that she made.

She was surprised to see the two canines that waited for her at their border. She'd never laid eyes on either of them before, but the scent that reached her nose reminded her a bit of Frodo Silvertongue, a canine who she'd fought a bear with once in the past. He had seemed like a kind and generous fellow...would these canines be the same? The other canines who had followed appeared alongside her as she slowed her pace. The Angela stopped once they were within speaking range, clearing her throat. "I am Naniko D'Angelo, the Angela of Anathema. I am accompanied by our Angelo and our two grown children. What business do you have here?"

<style>
.kae-razor b {color:#56275E; font-weight:bold; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; }
.kae-razor p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.kae-razor {font-family:trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 134px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7daRf.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread