Niduyugodvna adaduhisdodi
[html]

Edited my post to reflect that, Marit! Thanks, that had always been a bit unclear to me xD

Justice was something that she knew of well; the Angela had spent the majority of her seven years in some kind of leadership position, having led Twilight Vale and Crimson Dreams before choosing to form Anathema. The laws that she and Alaki had come up with more recently were fairly harsh, considering that many of their members came from bad pasts. The three leaders tried to stay out of the lives of their members for the most part, unless they were causing trouble in the pack with their own family or pack members. Ulilohi's words brought images to her mind of Larkspur and Harlowe, one of her sons. He'd attacked his brother Scorpius and then had gone to attack other, younger pups in the pack before his actions had been discovered. Larkspur had punished him by taking his life, right before her eyes. She had not stopped it despite her instinct to protect her children. He had harmed Scorpius and had attempted to murder Larkspur's children...and had earned that punishment.

The creatures that had come along with them were uncommon, and she looked at them a bit apprehensively as they began to speak. Alaki introduced himself as he joined her with Aoi, and Claudius elaborated on their reason for coming to the Anathema borders that day. She was not all that shocked that one of their members had gotten into trouble...in fact, she was more surprised that they had managed to stay drama-free for so long with the type of canines that dwelled within the Howling Caverns. "We haven't seen Liam in a while, actually. I didn't realize he was getting into that kind of trouble...he has a mate and pups of his own. But he isn't here, in any case...hasn't been for at least a couple of weeks, based on the scents." She wondered what they expected her and Alaki to do about the problem, if the canine in question wasn't even around.

<style>
.kae-razor b {color:#56275E; font-weight:bold; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; }
.kae-razor p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.kae-razor {font-family:trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 134px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7daRf.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread