Niduyugodvna adaduhisdodi
[html]
[/html]Claudius laughed bitterly when Naniko said that Liam had a mate. He shook his head, a foul grin twisting across his lips.

"I wuh-would no-ot yuh-use the term 'mate' fuh-for h-h-h-him. He duh-does nuh-not de-e-eserve it," he replied. Claudius never hesitated to pass judgement on others (and worse, on himself), so he saw the depiction of Liam as some kind of father to be hilarious and cruel. Claudius hoped that his children would grow up knowing what a monster their father was, like he had. He had not repeated his father's mistakes.

Claudius was glad to hear Ulilohi speak up. She quickly gained her footing and her words were strong and deliberate. She sounded colder now, as if the pain had tempered into a hard metal. He wished he could brandish what was left of his pain and spring into action to bring justice to Liam. He deserved to be punished far worse than he had hurt Gemma.

"If yuh-you see hi-him, puh-please... n-nuh-noti-f-f-y-y us. We wuh-would app-r-e-c-i-i-i-ate... yuh.. your a-a-assis... tance... in thuh-this act o-o-of di-d-disgu-usting... vuh-violence... this horren-d-d-d-ous... a-a-attack... a-a-against... our own." He did not want to threaten them, but his anger was threatening to surface again. He could not comprehend how he had been allowed to leave. Although they had lost many without a word, had he no scent to track? Claudius was baffled and hoped that the leaders were legitimately unaware of his location and not complicit in his crimes.[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread