And the one poor child that saved this world
[html]

Word Count → 0 :: Things still haven't really settled down for me yet :/

I've got my pride so hear me sing,
I'll never let you steal my coffin.

Little time passed, and the child was told to present her kill. Dark eyes of the monochrome woman pinned on the darkened wings that the child had strapped to her back. The aura of the child was dark, and as it loomed around her, Panda could see the slithering of aura "snakes" around the child, it was similar to her own father's aura, so very close with the slithering "snakes" of energy that surrounded the Italian. Her father's aura was much brighter than her daughter's at the moment, and the realization of this made both the mother and the father look at each other with concern on both of their faces. Panda and Venom moved to where they could see both the Angela and their child, and they both watched as she unwrapped the pelt to reveal a dead pup. Panda's heart sank, but Venom was quite interested in the reason why his daughter chose to kill another of their own to offer to the gods. Panda slowly came to the conclusion that it was a sign that the child was not only wrong in the head, but also her loyalty to the god and goddess.

Panda's tail twitched and her half-ears fell back on her head. Oh Lillith... muttered the monochrome woman. She only could wonder what Naniko thought of this, but by the looks that the other pack members had on their faces, Panda suspected that the Angela would follow suit and curse her child. Panda's heart sank even deeper in her chest, and her tail was pinned against her rump as she stood there next to her giant of a soul mate. He watched his daughter though, his eyes not hardened, rather they were loving, and soft. His maw held a smirk, but his arms were crossed over his chest as he watched his beautiful daughter stand before the Angela.

Venom... her aura..... Panda spoke to the male, her voice low and only for Venom to hear, and he nodded his head back at her. It's dark. I know... replied the male. He hoped that his gift would banish that dark aura that his daughter held around her. How did this happen? .....Did you have anything to do with this? asked the monochrome woman, and Venom shook his head to this question. This is the first I'm seeing of this dark aura of hers. She normally has a happy, envious aura. explained Venom, in whispers to the mother of the girl who brought the Angela a dead puppy.

<style>
.panvenscre-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.panvenscre-nat img{width:300px; float:right}
.panvenscre-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenscre-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenscre-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.panvenscre-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.panvenscre-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#4c1979;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread