[M] Not how the gods intended.
[html]
wc: 551

His growls were still ringing in her ears, his eager saliva damp on her shoulder. She had to escape this monster. The air streamed past her as she ran, her breath ragged in her chest, pulse roaring through her. She had not been this terrified in a long time, not since the day she lost her tail; the adrenaline had her trembling all over, so amped up it was as though time itself had slowed around her, crystallizing every detail. Each pace was suspended in midair for what felt like a lifetime, carrying her slight frame just a little bit closer to safety --

-- then he crashed into her, sending her tumbling to the dirt. Coli yelped in wordless surprise and pain, squirming desperately to escape as his big arms wrapped around her, dragging her back away from the border she had fought so hard to reach. Her jaws snapped at air, unable to reach him behind her, as she kicked and flailed wildly. She was his prey, and the predator was emerging dominant. It was then the dog pressed his fangs against her throat. A whining sob caught in her throat as she stilled, feeling the throbbing pulse of her lifeblood against his dangerous teeth. She did not want to die like this. She did not want any of this, but her cowardly body betrayed her by submitting; laying limp as she was thrown to the ground like a ragdoll. The thought of crying for help had been beaten out of her; she was too frightened to open her mouth.

Her head struck the ground first, dizzying her from the impact. The big male's weight followed, crushing her against the dirt as he fell between her thighs. She shut her eyes tightly against the wave of horror washing over her, repulsed by his touch, his voice, everything about him. She could barely hear the words he was saying, but suddenly sharp pain blossomed from her chest, and she bucked feebly against him, trying to escape his cruel claws as he branded her. Hot blood seeped from the mutilation, staining her fur crimson and stinging her nostrils with the coppery scent. It seemed the scent had an effect on the dog as well, because it was then she felt his arousal. He was rubbing cravingly against her, hips swaying as he teasingly readied himself.

She couldn't take it anymore, and began kicking her legs out against the ground, struggling to push herself away from him as she arched her back. "I'm not your mistress, let me go! Let me GO! I don't want you!" she snarled again and again, trying to pull away as she felt his teeth clamp on her shoulder. She could feel his claws digging into her hips, he was everywhere, violent and cruel and dominant over her. She just wanted to be left alone, let her flee in shame! A sudden horrible thought occurred to her then; the male was obviously well-practiced in what he did... that meant there had been victims before him. And in all likelihood, there would be more after. What if her packmates were in danger? What if he stumbled into Lilin, her sister? Retching violently at the thought, Coli squirmed against her assailant, pummeling her small fists against his looming face and neck.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread