[M] Not how the gods intended.
OOC - I move through sex fast on the account I don't want the other person to feel awkward. XD

Its as though you're her lover, pointed out Toby. Fang's chest rumbled with the need to growl but heels it back. After all, his mistress was laying against him. No... Of course not. The male blinked in confusion. Was he? No! He was a sex god! A monster! The woman replied faintly, trying to remember her hate for the rapist. You see? Sex doesn't have to be evil all the time...

He frowned at the thought. It had never occurred to him. When he split off from Toby at the bad pack it was because his personality could deal with the things Toby couldn't. Rape, abuse, murder... It was all what Fang found "normal" all these years. His black eyes went down to the female that was laying against him. He needed to leave. And when he left he couldn't give anything away.

Suddenly, he yanked her off with his claws scraping the cuts on her sides. She landed beside him in her broken stance, but he refused to hear Toby this time round. "I. Am. A monster!" he suddenly yelled. Yet his tone revealed his pride he found in being such a demon. He stood up growling in defiance at his own thoughts. So unstable. So confused. He glared at the female on the ground, considering slaying her. It was her fault! She has given in to him when all the others hadn't!

"Dumb bitch... I'll return for my pups if your knocked up." His demonic growl filled the air. It was better to scare her then realize he had a human side to him. Being nice was a weakness. Fang... Just stop... Stop being bad all the time... He shook his furiously, turning to storm away from the prey he'd attacked. He had to run. He had to get away. I'll find Amy and be fine again. Then Toby sighed, taking control over the body as he trotted off.

Messages In This Thread