[aw] with persuasive dreams of rust's discovery
[html]
ooc things go here

Odessa carried her condition well, as if it had been tailor made for her. As mourning had those few months back. But it was not to say she felt as well as she looked. Imhotep had tried to show er with compliments, but it was no use and Odessa had smiled, shook her head and denied his words. Everyone said she looked well, but Odessa found it hard to agree with all the kind words. She felt bloated, hungry, ill and continuously tired. But she supposed it would all be worth it in a few short weeks. Draugr asked if she was tired and moved closer a step, Odessa patted the stone flat beside her. 'Come, sit'. A moment passed before she answered her cousins question, 'Yes, I am. But I suppose it will be fine in a few short weeks, it'll all be worth it'.

Odessa smiled and laughed gently, 'I don't feel it. I haven't been able to get out of the house at all what with Imhotep's hovering. But I guess it's just precautions...' It was no secret that Odessa's main worry was her slight, childlike form. The idea of complications plagued her to no end. 'How have you been?' the medic asked, bright orange eyes turning gently towards the younger girl.

<style>
.superbirdie1 b {color:#fff;}
.superbirdie1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superbirdie1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#59464D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fIpaJ.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#CBBCC1; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread