[aw] with persuasive dreams of rust's discovery
[html]

(--)

Draugr is by Haley!

Draugr wondered what it was like to carry children inside of her. She hadn't been keen on the idea in youth, and she still was not comfortable with it -- she was far too young to have her own children, after all. It was not so strange to consider it in others, and looking at Odessa was fascinating -- hardly repulsive, as it was when she considered her own offspring. Draugr's dark ears twitched and she listened to the gray female, nodding where appropriate and offering a smile. If you need help, before or during the birth, I would love to learn, Draugr admitted.

Very good. Draugr considered telling Odessa everything that had happened on her trek south, but she hesitated to share about the shadow-dark woman and the trader. I went to the city on the coast. Not the ocean coast, the bay's coast. There are new packs to the west, she said, waving a hand dismissively. None as great as Salsola. It was an interesting trip. The wolfdog winced as she considered what that might sound like to Odessa, and bit her lip. I'm sorry, you're cooped up and I talk of taking trips. Forgive me. Her ears were flat against her skull, and her pale eyes regarded the muddy ground as if it held the secret meaning to all the universe.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread