[aw] with persuasive dreams of rust's discovery
[html]
ooc things go here

Odessa had wanted this from the very beginning. And she could truly see not other role that suited her aside from a mother and a healer. The medic was not sly and muscled like her cousin nor was she imposing or fit for leadership like her. Odessa, despite having her innocence taken from her some few months ago, was still a statue of innocence as she stood. The grey toned woman was still naive to many of the dangers outside of her usual routine. The battle that fell upon the thistle lands had beaten the shield she protected herself with, but had not fractured it altogether.

Dark ears flickered towards Draugr again and a smile appeared on the medic's lips. 'Thank you. You're attendance would be most comforting, and helpful. I think I'll need all the help I can get...' she trailed off and pursed her lips, but the sombre attitude faded quickly when Draugr spoke of her travels and then stopped. 'Oh, no. Don't feel the need to stop on my account' she smiled, patting her stomach, 'It's not like it's for no reason after all'. Pumpkin eyes regarded the girl warmly, 'No forgiveness is needed, none at all'.

<style>
.superbirdie1 b {color:#fff;}
.superbirdie1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superbirdie1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#59464D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fIpaJ.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#CBBCC1; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread