[aw] with persuasive dreams of rust's discovery
[html]

(--)

Draugr is by me!

Draugr was excited to know her presence at the birth was welcomed. The drab-furred wolf wanted to know more about this process so she could determine for herself whether she wished to engage it or not. It would be years coming, to be sure, but Draugr was curious all the same. I'll be there, she promised, deciding it was better to approach the subject of help rather than study. No one liked to be thought of as an experiment. You're strong, I know you'll be alright, the hybrid said.

Odessa's kindliness was received with a smile. Silently, the wolfdog wondered if her companion was merely being polite. There was no shame in irritation when one was gravid, or so Draugr thought -- she might have been wrong on that point, however, being less worldly than Odessa. Still -- she squirreled this away to consider it, answering her companion with a broadened smile. Thank you, she said. But I would talk of other things, all the same, she said, insisting.

Whatever subject you think is best, the silvery woman said. She would listen to the Confidant about her hopes and dreams for the children or discuss the best way to slice a deer steak -- whichever Odessa preferred. You're the one in need of extra kindnesses, and my rank exists to serve your own. While Draugr knew the Associate was not a servant in the sense of the slaves, she was still the more lowly-ranked of the pair, and the hierarchy dictated Odessa's dominance in all things.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread