[aw] with persuasive dreams of rust's discovery
[html]

(--) 8D

Draugr is by Haley!

Draugr's ears pricked forward as she listened to Odessa's concern. Pale purple eyes appraised the woman's form at a glance, and she saw it was true. Draugr herself was a larger example of a canine, and her curves were well-defined. Wide-set hips would make childbirth easier for the drab wolfdog, though she did not know if she wanted to rear a child of her own blood and body.

I see, she said. It is a concern, but I think smaller women than you have done it before. Perhaps that would reassure her silver-shaded companion? With the suggested subject, Draugr's dark-hued muzzle broke into smile, and her silver-tipped tail twitched with faint amusement. If we speak of medicine or plants, you'll do most of the talking, and me most of the listening. If you don't mind, I'd love to. The wolfdog paused but a moment to consider, and decided to ask the most pertinent question: What plants will you need for birth? Mama Siv said thyme might help. Draugr did not know a thing beyond this, though she trusted her mother's wisdom.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread