[aw] with persuasive dreams of rust's discovery
ooc summary: before this Draugr didn't talk much, only said she didn't understand the second part of dessa's speech. after dis they go read books. :3

[html]

(--)

Draugr is by me!

The hybrid cocked her head and nodded her understanding of Imhotep's fear. She did not quite feel this, herself -- Eris was not intimidating to her, nor was their leadership. The dark-hued wolfdog made note of the terror experienced by gray-furred woman's mate. Perhaps this was a weakness she might capitalize on? Draugr was not a particularly experienced player -- she did not know how to take advantages of such things as of yet.

Your blood is strong blood. I know less about Imhotep's, but he looks to possess the same strength, Draugr said lightly. She meant this wholeheartedly, of course -- the D'Angelo bloodline was famed within Salsola, and she'd grown up alongside the Eternity-D'Angelo children. With the silvery woman's explanation, Draugr understood better. Though she did not think she would act in such a manner, it made sense. Though the Associate was but a youth, she'd already noticed her curiosity and willingness to approach the unknown typically surpassed others.

I understand, she said, finally. You can't worry about what you don't know.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread