[M] curses in your eyes
[html]

(--) I guess leave it open! O: Whenever we're ready for others to jump in, lemme know and I'll twitter it up ('cause I totally still gots fingers in parts of SL even if I am IF leader now >_>).

Draugr is by Requiem!

Draugr wished they would have had the foresight to get others involved in this effort, especially now that they were moving through Salsolian territory. Their quarry was heavy, and her arms were aching with the effort of carrying him for a second time. Still, if others had come to help, the glory then needed to be split amongst all those in attendance. This way was much better: she and Ataxia alone would receive credit for having captured the big man.

The wolfdog was quite glad when the man was fully within the slave quarters' basement. Twisting and turning, Dra stretched herself out, spine popping and crackling a few times. Pale purple eyes lingered on the storm doors; she wondered whether they'd be strong enough to hold the wolf. The basement was windowless, and the slanted metal doors provided the only way in -- and, consequently, the only way out. Perhaps, with something to secure it, it just might work. Her ears pricked as she listened to Ataxia address the slave in a commanding tone, and less confidently once Gjalda moved off.

For her part, Draugr could only shrug. She, too, was uncertain as to whether they could contain the male. Capturing him was one thing, keeping him another entirely. As this was Ataxia's idea, Dra did not consider herself responsible for figuring out that part of it -- she'd only done as she was bid. Maybe not, she agreed neutrally, figuring this was the best thing to say. Perhaps miss Odessa or mama Siv, she suggested, albeit warily: her mother would be awake at this hour, but Siv was not a healer in the true sense of the word -- rather, Draugr suggested her mother for the woman's experience in dealing with slaves.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread