[M] curses in your eyes
[html]

Word Count » 000 short, because 'dessa is jsut standing there

angels watching over me with smiles upon their face

Odessa was, as you'd expect, taken aback as the girl was flung across the room. She was fond of Draugr, beyond that of a regular pack mate, and let out a gasp as the captured male attacked. More concerned over the rusted girl than the large male, she scampered awkwardly over to her aid, nodding at Ataxia's words. Her hand snaked to her stomach with a frown and she nodded steadily, 'Oh, don't worry about that, I intend to stay away'. She smiled towards Ataxia and then regarded the male sternly. 'We're only trying to help you. We wouldn't need to chain you down if you didn't have hissy fit...' she pointed out, 'And I'm not willing to come over there and help you if I'm in danger'. Especially in her condition, not that she would have wanted to get thrown across the room any how.

'We could always drug him? I'd suggest hitting him around the head again, but that might do more damage...' Odessa offered with a playful smile, though the former had been a honest offer. There were hemp bags full of herbs and a flask of water. And Novak had managed to fashion a miniature mortar and pestle out of rock to crush them into a paste. Yes, she was well prepared.

'cause I have made it through this far in an unforgiving place
<style>
.odessa-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.odessa-txt3 .inner {}
.odessa-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.odessa-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.odessa-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.odessa-txt3 b {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 i {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread