Teach me maybe?
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

He had fallen asleep on the couch in the living room. The last few weeks had been very eventful, what with the attack on Gemma, and the tiger joining the pack. Ovi was the tiger's name. Myrddin had taken a shine to the cat, it seemed. He'd been skeptical at first, but with the tiger joining the pack he'd gotten used to it.

The call from the borders had stirred him to wake, blinking groggily. He groaned softly as he came up off the couch, stretching. Myrddin poked his head into the living room from the kitchen. "We gonna answer that one, poppa?" Tal blinked owlishly, then nodded. "Yeah. lets get going, Myr."

The two began the traipse to the border after letting out a dual-toned howl to let the stranger on the border know they were coming. It wasn't too long after that they arrived, the smaller male trailing behind his father.

Tal was the first to speak to the female on the border. "Greetings. I am Talieisn dir Rhiannon, the Inviatio of the D'Arte pack. This is my son Myrddin dir Rhiannon. How may I help you?"

<style type="text/css">
.Tdandi b {font-weight:bold; color:#15152f;}
.Tdandi p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Tdandi {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nYnRK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312840; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread