Teach me maybe?
[html]

out of character text

Fayne was just getting restless when a howl sounded responding to her own howl. Dark ears perked and a bright smile formed on her lips. Yes! He'd answered and was going to come. The shy silver woman stood looking over herself, trying to think of the best thing to say to the man she'd never met before. She pictured it might be awkward, especially if the two wolves weren't close.

Fayne gathered herself, pressing down any fur that was out of place so she'd look acceptable in this two-legged form. Generally, she forgot she had extra hair on top of her head that she had to worry about and ended up looking like a mess. A couple moments later, she could see a white figure striding towards her from on the other side of the borders. She couldn't help it when her plush tail started to wag excitedly at the sight of the stranger, the intense want to learn fueling her. As he got closer she saw a smaller two-legged person following him. A pup. A large grin splayed across her lips as they got close enough that she could see both of them clearly. Even though she was still a bit shy, she held herself together and stood tall on slender legs. Fayne's forest green eyes darted to the ground out of respect for the older wolf but she managed to shoot a smile at the man's son.

Trying her best to appear knowledgeable, Fayne took a step forward and offered her black and white splotched hand in a hand shake the way Palaydrian had done when they met up with Adelle. Apparently it was the proper greeting in this land. Nice to meet you both. I am Fayne Gremory, New Dawn's only Delta and mate to Noah who I happened to hear is your brother? She glanced up and gave a pleasant smile, eyes shot back down after a moment of eye contact. Some of my pack mates and I traveled to Casa to learn a few things and I thought that since I was already in the area that you might be willing to share some of your knowledge with me? She was getting more nervous by the second, her ears were pulled back by now and her hips swayed from side to side expressing it. I have interest in becoming a midwife and happened to hear that you have some experience in that area...so, if you are willing can you teach me? By now, her heart was pounding in her chest. She hoped with all of her being that he would say yes.

<style type="text/css">
.desertfayne b {font-weight:bold; color:#ca450c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.desertfayne .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.desertfayne p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.desertfayne {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#fdd34d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/icALr.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 600px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fb5a00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread