Teach me maybe?
[html]

out of character text

The instant Fayne saw a smile on Taliesin's face, the boulders on each of her shoulders fell to the ground letting her heart soar. The hug only made her happiness grew and she hugged the white wolf back with enthusiasm. She was family. The word rang in her head. This man standing before her, whom she'd never met before, was her family. Her own plush tail had picked up behind her, swishing speedily. A awkward squeal rang from her lips, completely unlike her. But, it was hard not to get excited. It was only recently that she'd grown an interest in midwifery, but she knew it was what she wanted to do, to help her pack. The small silver wolf rushed forward and grabbed the man's hand. Thank you, thank you!! I cannot tell you how happy I am that you'll teach me! It's even better that we're family.

Emerald eyes looked down to Myrddin as his father gave him instructions. She threw him another pleasant smile before turning back to Taliesin, her exuberance gleaming on her expression. Fayne didn't hesitate to follow the man into pack lands. Yet another pack she was visiting for the first time, the experience was welcomed. Fayne couldn't help but laugh at the man's question, shaking her head furiously. Oh no! Our Alphess, Titania is pregnant. I would love to be of help when she gives birth. In all of this weeks chaos, she had completely forgotten about the news that had spread through New Dawn. It was grand and exciting news to be celebrated but she hadn't had much time to celebrate. Maybe when she and her pack mates returned.

<style type="text/css">
.desertfayne b {font-weight:bold; color:#ca450c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.desertfayne .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.desertfayne p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.desertfayne {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#fdd34d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/icALr.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 600px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fb5a00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread