hidden behind a harmless flower
[html]

(--)

Draugr is by Requiem!

The dark-furred hybrid knew of many plants, but she had not know that a foxglove was a plant. Her muzzle wrinkled and she could not help but smile, a genuine grin that welled up from somewhere and took root on her face before she could stop it. I didn't know there was a plant named for you, she started, and then lifted her hand to her muzzle, covering the smile and ushering it away after a moment. She knew, of course, that it was the other way around, in all likelihood. Unless "foxglove" was just a nickname Foxglove, or perhaps her parents, had called this plant. Dra knew no other name for it, but she hadn't known it had a name at all until a moment ago.

I'm okay. Maybe restless, she admitted, shrugging a woody-colored shoulder indifferently. I'm supposed to be the one taking stock of the gardens and storage and the rest, so I thought maybe I'd put my restlessness to use. And you? Draugr typically wasn't one to inquire on well-being, but it was only polite, as she'd been asked herself. And, in this case, it was more interesting than usual. The pale blonde woman seemed to be on the outskirts of Salsola, much as Dra herself felt at times. Her own feeling of displacement was fading fast, however; she was more sure of herself now than she'd been upon first departing from her mother's side.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread