hidden behind a harmless flower
[html]

For a moment, the Associate thought the other was silently laughing at her, but after a brief passing, she smiled in response. It was kind of strange, and perhaps might come off as a bit conceited, for her to be replanting flowers in her own name in the pack's garden. "My sisters and I were named after flowers," she explained. "Poppy, Magnolia, Foxglove. I'm not sure why, though... I don't think my mother knew much about flowers." She had never bothered to ask Lolita, and perhaps she would never get that chance again. Certainly she would not be going off to actively seek out her mother, and she doubted she would ever come here.

"I'm.. fine, she said, with the briefest bit of hesitation. It was one thing to admit to her sister that she felt severely out of place here, but it was another thing entirely to speak such words to anyone else. Foxglove feared that the higher ranked canines of the pack would find her discomfort alarming and might be unwilling to allow her to stay, for certainly her wariness would be suspect. "I don't really have much to do here. I'm not really good at much."

<style type="text/css">
.foxgltrans02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.foxgltrans02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.foxgltrans02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.foxgltrans02 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/168/foxgltrans.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread