hidden behind a harmless flower
[html]

(--) 8D

Draugr is by me!

It seemed Foxglove was taking a moment to consider her options. Draugr thought she knew this feeling. When mama Siv had set her loose on the world, Dra interpreted this to mean she would not (could not) walk her mother's path of healer and witch-woman. It was left to her to figure something else out, and Dra had not yet done that when mama Siv took her back into the house. Horses and driving the cart had been fun enough, and Draugr loved her own chestnut mare, now that she owned one -- but they were not a calling.

Perhaps Foxglove had just had such a moment, for she inquired on the flowers and plants of the garden. Dra's reaction was instantaneous: a grin appeared on her dark muzzle, and she nodded vigorously. Odessa, she said. Odessa's taught me a little bit, and I can help you with what I know, but she's way better than me. She wrote a book -- can you read? Draugr could not, and so had been deprived the knowledge contained within the pages of Odessa's book, but she'd absorbed bits and pieces from the gardener all the same.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread