[p] to him was given the key of the bottomless pit
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Angel nodded in agreement, a simple 'mhm' of acknowledgement coming out of his throat. The Spaniard settled himself on a chair nearby, looking up to regard the other male as he asked what the book was about. He'd asked the same question as a child, much younger than he was now. His father had not told him however, merely handed him the book and said 'read it and you'll see'. And so he did, however this was months later when he'd gained the ability to use a pair of hands and when he'd gained the drive to settled down and focus on a book. He didn't, however, give that excuse to Ithiel, who he assumed wouldn't read the fictional tale. 'Don Quixote...' he announced, after regarding the other male and opening the cover, showing the Picasso drawn Don and Sancho Panza. 'It's about a man, who spends all his time reading heroic novels until his mind finally snaps and he ends up with the delusion he is a knight. And he goes off on all these adventures...' he smiled fondly, 'It sounds stupid, but it is very amusing'.

'My father gifted it to me as a child. But I didn't read it until I was older. I didn't have the hands nor the focus to do so'. His eyes swam around the library, taking in the room before sailing back down to his book. The anti coyote literature lay aside on one of the surfaces. Angel huffed to himself over such dirty words.

<style type="text/css">
.angryangelfir b {font-weight:bold; color:#a7a7a7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.angryangelfir p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.angryangelfir {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 1b4703.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293531; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread