[p] to him was given the key of the bottomless pit
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

And if life were as it were in books. Perhaps this whole thing with Emmanuelle wouldn't have happened. And he'd be back in Spain, with Maria. But, alas, it was not so. A grimace fell upon Angel's lips as he considered what could have been. And perhaps Ana wouldn't have been as head strong and loud in books. Perhaps she would have been quiet, studious, well behaved of all things. Ana, well behaved, of all things. He mentally smiled, but his face remained placid. Like Ithiel, he failed to see the downsides of living in a written world. After all, you could write anything in a book. And given the right material, it was possible to erase what had previously been scribed.

Angel nodded in joint sympathy, humming along an agreement too. 'There are a few. My sister, though her faith is not as strong. Ezekiel was also, I think. And Gabriel, his father, as far as I can tell. The faith, I am not sure of, but it was similar to our own I think' he mused. 'And the healer, Enkiel. He followed the religion from Egypt, I think'. He'd only met the medic once or twice. And the time he'd visited with his sister had been more or less focussed on her wrist and healing it. Blue orbs flickered up to red ones, cogs in his brain turning to find an answer to the question. And it came soon enough. 'The beginning. The creation. When everything was simple and pure'. He, of course, believe in the sciences he'd read of behind the creation of the world. But even so he believed it was divine intervention the made it start.

<style type="text/css">
.angryangelfir b {font-weight:bold; color:#a7a7a7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.angryangelfir p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.angryangelfir {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 1b4703.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293531; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread