That Canada sunrise
[html]

occ: sorry this took so long! Been REALLLY busy. I'll be much better!

Bambi crawled back over to her basket, grabbing it then bringing it back over to where she had previously been sitting. "Not easy to like.. Am strange." she said, answering his question about why she would think he disliked her. The tone of his voice revealed that he was not angry, but his furrowed brow made her think otherwise. She tensed a bit, flattening her already folded ears back against her head. She was probably more sensitive to body posture and language then most, since that's what she had really been using to communicate with most up until recently. She looked him over again before relaxing, ensuring that she had just misunderstood his facial expression.

You say this, but your eyes say otherwise." She said softly, touching his knee with her paw. She would not force him to go further into this.. After all, they had only met once before this. But she looked at him with a warm expression, attempting to signal without further using her words that he could speak to her about it if he wished.

The girl's expression twisted as she thought of her own pack disbanding. It made her feel safe to know that she was part of this group of wolves, and made her feel as though she was less likely to be dragged back to camp some day soon. She nodded understandingly as he spoke of the area in which he was now living, but her face did not show any trace of recognition towards the place "Berwick'. There was a moment of hesitation before she answered the last question that he had asked.. She wasn't sure how to respond, so she just went with the truth. "Nana died.. I made a mistake. She would not be pleased.. " Bambi's eyes trailed back down to her thighs, and she traced over the deep scars with her fingers. Before she could hold her tongue, she admitted a small whine. "I am.. Lonely." She said these things matter-of-fact. It was the brutal truth that she was speaking, after all. [/html]

Messages In This Thread