No promises to keep
[html]
Word Count :: 435 <3

He flinched in response to Strel's words, muscles growing tight and jaw clenching shut, true as they were he didn't like anyone bringing that particular matter up, for reasons opposite to which everyone was angry at him about it for. Lying to his family and causing them heartbreak meant little to him, a trivial thing he'd done in the spare of the moment to escape his mothers control and to hurt her like she had hurt him when she left him and his siblings in his foreign pack. No, the guilt he felt was due to the fact he'd had his beloved twin lie for him and shoulder the burden of delivering news of his death to everyone, it hadn't been fair on Al. Then Al betrayed him, left with his mum and Alu; it seemed foolish to still feel guilty about having made Al lie back then even when his twin had clearly turned his back on him like everyone else. “Don't speak as if you know anything about me” the words were strained, odd coloured arms falling to his side with fist clenched tightly, green eyes closing and opening slowly as he forced himself to let the comment slip by.

Once more the red head shocked him, forest eyes dragging away from the taller male and down to himself before pulling back up, arms wrapping around his stomach as if he could hide away the evidence of his own neglect, ears flicking back against his skull as the lecture continued. When writing the letter he had thrown in Sebastian’s name on a whim, to hopefully make Strel think he was fine on his own, the pale lad hadn't counted on the red head knowing the fox coloured male. Even now the Nishant wasn't aware of how obvious Sebastian's actions were and how... wide spread his 'reputation' was. All he knew was that he'd slept with the male, willingly, followed him to his pack and had limited interaction with him since; he'd slept with another male for no real reason and held no emotions afterwords. It scared him, the lad having reached the conclusion that he was damaged goods, unable to have family, friends or apparently any form of relationship.

Where upon Stel finished speaking the lads head had fallen low, eyes cast at the ground. “I'm eating just fine, i'm no pup. I can look after myself. And I know what i'm doing, I know him better then you atleast” his response was given to the floor, voice still stubborn and argumentative though; even if he couldn't look the other in the eye.

Photo courtesy of Khevyel

<style>
.KMTT_AhiMirNo p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_AhiMirNo b {font-family:verdana; color:#184b35; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_AhiMirNo {background-color:#4b9b8e; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/2299 ... racles.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:347px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d-webkit-border-radius: 185px;
-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius: 10px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 10px;
-moz-border-radius: 185px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomright: 10px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 10px;
border-radius: 185px;
border-bottom-right-radius: 10px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 10px;}
.KMTT_AhiMirNo .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_AhiMirNo .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#347176; font-size:9px; padding:1px 20px 0px 20px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread