Deception is the game
[html]

(--) brb channeling rurik

Vasiliy is by me!

Ha, the wolf barked, shaking his head. Horse named Duck? I like this, he declared, grinning broadly and glancing back toward the mare. She was a pretty specimen of horse, but the name well and truly sold Vasiliy on her. When I own horse, maybe I name Goose. The wolf's muzzle split into a grin as she suggested her price, but he bit his tongue and remained proper: it wouldn't do to risk offending any of his pack's potential trade partners with crassness, after all.

He took a step toward her, curious as to what was within her bags. He looked, interested, but without crowding over her and making himself a terribly large nuisance. He nodded with the mention of her oils, pricked his ears forward with interest at the tobacco, pondered the trinkets, and looked positively enthralled with the pitch. Aye, he said. This will do. Cats good rat-eaters, but chickens make food, he said, thinking hard. Maybe we make for all? How much pitch, how much tobacco? He could not accept a smear of pitch, a dab of oil, and a pinch of tobacco for the cat and birds, after all.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread