Deception is the game
[html]
Word Count :: 320Oh crazy Rurik.. so I hear he's a fat Russian now? xD

The man looked with a hunger at the pitch, one that knew of its uses. She herself had no real good idea of how to use it, other than on canvas to help keep the rain out. Whatever he wanted to do with it, he would be free to if the trade went through. And with the way he eyed the thick glob of pitch in the jar, it was clear that the trade was likely going to be good. The kitten mewled in her arms, pawing at her arms with claws that weren't quite dangerous.

Shrugging, the gypsy was content to know that her items were accepted. Whoever chose to use her oils was welcome to them, so long as they knew what they did. But she would not lose any sleep over it, especially with a kitten to care for. She would check the gender later, but she felt good about it. "Then I chose well," she said, smiling at the man as though it had been a simply accident. But she had thought about what another pack might like, especially since she thought waterproofing was a pretty good thing to get for a group. "I'm glad you like what I have brought."

Isabella began to pull out the jars and handed the first two to the man. "If I could get a cage or something for the birds, I would greatly appreciate it. I have a good walk to get home and I don't want to hang them by their feet to annoy me and my mare." She pulled out the rest of the contents of the first bag, the tobacco and oils, and held them. "Where would you like these? I'll gladly pick out the creatures once these are put away. Perhaps I can hold the birds in the sacks and keep a small hole for their little heads?" she asked, questioningly.

Photo courtesy of john curley. Table by Kitty.

<style>
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#2e423d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 {background-color:#bcb483; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/6978 ... aheiwa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:363px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_IsaDance1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread