Deception is the game
[html]

(--) YEAH but he still gets the laydeez.

Vasiliy is by Raze!

Vasiliy grinned back at her and nodded, quite pleased with the items she'd be giving over for these. They'd come to trade, and he'd traded. He was making himself useful to the pack, and this filled him with pride for both himself and his group. The granite-hued wolf stepped forward and took the jars as she handed them over, sticking them in pockets and nestling them in the crook of his arm when he had more jars than pockets. I will put away, he assured her.

He considered her question about the cage with a frown, considering. We bring chicken-wire, he started, hesitantly. Maybe you give a few trinkets for cage? I will make from this wire -- and then later, it can be made fence again? he suggested, not knowing whether she had a coup for the chickens she intended or not. If not fence, maybe wire for more good cage, when you have good sticks and nails.

He did not like the feeling that he was haggling, but he couldn't return to the packlands empty-handed, either, for openly giving goods away for nothing. If no, I think sack will work okay. Maybe they get a little scared? He wasn't well-versed in chicken-rearing enough to know the answer, and didn't know who amongst his fellows he might ask. If one dies of fright, I give another, he added, grinning. Surely he could make up the price of a chicken from something amongst his things. If not, he could fish for the pack until the debt was paid -- which he planned to do, anyway, but he could always catch more.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread