[M] the echo of a solitary siren
[html]

Short because I’m a derp. And I think a while ago Bobbi asked me if she could PP Maggie appearing in this thread but and obviously I said yes… but the post hasn’t shown itself so here I am! If you need to thwack me Bobbi than please do it Smile
(364)

Maggie hadn’t ever truly believed in the rituals the Thistle Kingdom put such faith in. Maggie had learned in her short life to believe in nothing but herself, and she had stuck by that belief thus far. However, when Siv’s howl rang out, she found herself stuck in a limbo of sorts. She hardly knew the woman and yet they had been together in combat for the common good of their pack recently, Maggie hadn’t forgotten that. Siv was requesting their family, and reluctantly the Confidant found herself gathering her large family for a sacred occasion with the pack.

Maggie rushed to start cleaning her three one-month-old children in their home as the call broke out. Denver brought up the rear as Maggie lead her family in the direction of the call, as her babies were finally able to walk by her side. Her arms felt freed for the first time in ages; she was no longer struggling to hold three squirming balls of life against her chest. Today, all three were wide-eyed and bushy-tailed as they chirped or whined occasionally on their walk over. Headstrong Florence kept her distance from her siblings, choosing to trail by her father’s side. Memphis bounced on her only brother, which sent the duo laughing further down the trail.

Florence had become awkward around Memphis because of her recent hair growth. A small half-mohawk finally grew between her ears, a pale grayish that contrasted nicely between her white pelt and black-tipped ears. Memphis was no longer the special pup that got the lucky hair, and hadn’t taken the news well. The whole situation made both parents chuckle that day.

Regardless of the pup drama that was currently going on, the animals finally reached the gathering. It was obvious she was on the later side, but hopefully Siv wouldn’t mind. She gave the black priestess a long nod hello and a short wag of her tail. Maggie was pretty unsure of how to act around the Helsi family; she did not speak to them often. She waved to Ataxia though, and gave her a huge smile from the opposite side of the circle.

<style type="text/css">
.magnolia b {font-weight:bold; color:#a44e69; letter-spacing:1px; }
.magnolia .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.magnolia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.magnolia {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#de9db3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2WOmP.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bc5880; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread