[M] the echo of a solitary siren
[html]

Word Count :: 500IDK if I can post here yet o.o breaking all the rules

Imhotep had never really gone to the ceremonies that went on in Salsola. He fear not understanding them or some how disrespecting them. He was very careful and kept to himself most days be he was trying to find out more about the other members and become more then just the strange man of the pack. Imhotep had made his way here today though for those reasons and more. he had heard that Siv was doing a something in honor and wishes on the pups in the pack. With Odessa being pregnant imhotep found himself wanting to be here hoping to have a healthy pregnancy.

Imhotep stood there towards the back of the area. He wasn't sure he wanted to be right up front but he was happy. He had the family that he had always wanted, his mate was a wonderful woman who he prayed for everyday. The woman that stood before them all Was Siv she was one that he could recognize without forgetting. Odessa had gone over this with him, though some he had never met personally he knew their names. Everyone here was family in a sense yet not it was strange to him but he stood in silence golden eyes watched holding interest in the actions.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread