[aw] We are the 99%
[html]
WC: 251 OOC:

The man that came was entirely unexpected and she was entirely embarrassed about her actions now that she knew it had been witnessed, he was out in the open and the fat thing didn’t seem inclined to leave the safety of the store especially after she threw the pot at it. She was glad about that. She didn’t want it coming out for her after all.

“This big, fat ugly.... thing, it just attacked me when I picked up a book. Jumped out of nowhere with these fangs like nothing i’ve ever seen

She said standing up. He was enormous compared to her five foot nine, but she was used to that so looking up was no big deal to her, and she smiled sheepishly about her stupid actions. Seeing the pot where it had landed in the middle of the glass. Still as naive as anyone who had never handled glass she started toward it to retrieve her pot. She had to have it back, so she walked into the fine display of glass intending to get her pot back. She was determined. But the second she got anywhere near the glass she felt something cut deep into her skin and she yelped jumping back and hopping on one foot. She jumped back cringing in pain before she fell off balance. She looked at her foot as she saw blood welling up where an invisible wound was and the blood was coming out fast now.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread