[aw] We are the 99%
[html]
WC: 369 OOC:

He asked her the stupidest question, at least she thought it was stupid. Who would be scared of a cat? Then thinking about the large tiger and her fear at first, and then the cougar... ok she could be scared of one, but she knew he must be talking about the small kind, the kind that she could easily punt across the district. Her thoughts weren’t entirely on that, as she wanted her pot, and when she stepped on the glass she knew it was a bad thing. Her eyes had watered as she sat to examine it, but there was nothing but blood. She bit her lip to keep from crying out though. She would not cry out. She was stronger than that.

“Well.... no... I do now... geeze, what the heck? Why does it do that, why did it cut me like that?”

She asked examining her pad. It was pretty bad, at least that was how it looked. The man with the red hair wrapped her foot and the blood soaked that and he looked at him with a mix of apology and thankfulness.

“I was looking at some books. My friend he loves reading, but he doesn’t get out very much I thought I could grab him something he doesn’t have.”

She admitted. Then looked back where the glass was... and now the pot she could not have back sat, taunting her, laughing saying she couldn’t have it back. She took the pot she had on her head off, and bit her lip a little.

“Then this hairy animal just came out of nowhere it was fat, and it’s feet and tail were bare and it’s teeth were huge and it’s eyes beady and black. It scared me. I never saw a monster like it!”

She looked over at the man. She wasn’t about to ask him to go and kill it for her. After all she must have been in it’s territory.... she was just surprised when it attacked and the fact she never saw such a thing caused her to panic. It was rare to see the young woman panic.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread