[aw] We are the 99%
[html]
posties posties

He scoffed at the girl as he wrapped it, wonder what kind of silly tree she fell from to be so goofy. "It did that because it's sharp. It's not exactly dull in pieces." The linen was old, but it was clean, so it ought not be a problem. If it was, that's what healers were for and the girl would find one on her own since he was fairly useless. He sat back and admired his work; it was nothing beautiful but it would do for now. She smiled at him, with gratitude and he tipped his nose at her in answer. It was nothing, and bleeding was never nice. Attracted the wrong kind of attention.

Books? Just books? What good were they? The letters on the pages were all unknown to him, except for a word here and there in any book. Fashion books and papers were easier to understand for the illiterate Dauphin. It was always the pictures that he loved the most. "And did you find any?" he asked, keeping the amused tone out of his voice as he eyed the pot on her head. She took it off, and he shook his head. He looked confused at her description, then looked at the dark store. "You talking about a rat?" he asked, figuring it had to be a rat or a mouse, but mice were a lot less terrifying than rats, who could be the size of a cat.

Strel stood and looked into the dark store, knowing that he could easily deal with a rat. "Would you like to try again in there? I'll try to help as best as I can." He leaned over and offered the young woman a hand up, ready to pull her back to her feet.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 35px 0px 35px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sanctuary2-b {width:492px; border:1px solid #1a0333; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread