[aw] We are the 99%
[html]
WC: 324 OOC: You got your spree hehe Big Grin

She fiddled with the pot for a little bit before standing up, and testing the bandage. THere was no sharp pain in her foot, only a dull throbbing one, but that she could ignore.

“I didn’t even know glass COULD break.”

She didn’t stick around too many towns or cities to find out about the glass, it was just one of those boring things that stuck to the wall to her. She shrugged, and looking at him as he asked her if it was a rat she shrugged.

“I have never heard of a rat before... but it was mean.”

At his offer she looked in the building that held books and thought, she would like to give Robert something, he did, after all, help her find her house, and she could bug him about hunting again and this would give her an excuse to bug him about it.

“If it jumps out at me again? I don’t know about you but even something that small shouldn’t be that fast and that mean!”

She admitted. She wasn’t going to be laughed at, though she was cautious when it came to things she had a bad experience of. This would make that boy laugh at her even more. She thought as she flushed a little. Her actions had been pretty rash, though how did she expect the glass to break? It had been so sturdy already, just the touch of the pot as it bounced into it shattered the whole thing. Well there was no glass to break now, it was already in shards.

“Yes... if you could help me I’ll be grateful!”

She said, though she owed the man for the bit of cloth anyway, she’d have to do something nice for him as he was being quite nice to her and she didn’t even know why!

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread