[aw] We are the 99%
[html]

Strel gave her a funny look, genuinely confused about this young woman. "You've.. never seen broken glass? You've never dropped anything?" It seemed so bizarre, that he could hardly believe it at all. He had broken plenty of glass and stumbled around plenty of broken windows in the city. Had she never been to a looted town? "Have you never seen glass, for that matter?" he asked incredulously, light surprise peppering his face. But she had clearly not really known what a rat was, either. There had been plenty of rats in the ruins near his home pack and he had learned quickly that rats were no friends to pups.

"Yes, well.. they're mean and they bite. They also get very angry and territorial. Word of advice, break its back before it gives you a nasty bite, especially the cat sized ones." He put his hands on his hips, elbows jutting out as he inspected he standing girl. She seemed alright, though her foot was clearly injured. "Oh, we'll be fine. You probably scared it to death." Strel eyed the woman's foot, watching to see if she flinched from pain. She didn't, though it seemed tender, which was clear. At least it wasn't hurting as hard. "Let's go, we'll find you something. Though you'll have to read the titles for me. I don't know too many words." He led the way into the store, carefully avoiding the shards of glass.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 35px 0px 35px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sanctuary2-b {width:492px; border:1px solid #1a0333; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread