[aw] We are the 99%
[html]
WC: 342 OOC:

She shrugged. It wasn’t every day one handled glass was it? She had few glass things and did her best not to break them as one had precious spices in it, enough to make it almost seem like pure gold and she could not always find such thing. So all she could do was shrug really. She rolled her eyes when he asked if she ever saw glass.

“Of course I have. My house has windows. Just that I don’t try to break everything I get my paws on.”

She said indignatious but seeing as he was trying to help her she wouldn’t continue on. She was just lucky in the way of not being near any broken glass before. Now she knew and now she would keep away. He spoke of her scaring the rat to death and she hoped so, though she wasn’t sure she wanted to see a dead rat in the middle of the floor but remember... it was an expression not an actuality. It was her turn when he spoke about not knowing all the words. She blinked a few times not sure what to say. Anyone and everyone she met was literate. So much so it seemed almost an anomaly that he did not know how to read. She began making an argument against this, that he was teasing her or something but then shut her mouth.

“Well... if you find something with pictures on them, like the stars on it or something, that might be helpful. My friend he’s picky about what he wants to do, and says being outside is nonsense pretty much. I want to prove him wrong. He just has a really hard head.”

Eclipse said as they entered the store, though she took a few seconds to stop at the doorway to make sure the coast was clear before moving in anymore. There was no sign of what Strel had called a rat, which she had no reason to disbelieve him about.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread