[aw] We are the 99%
[html]
WC: 255 OOC: Is short and late and isorry, ilu still though!!

She poked through the shelves, her mind on more than the books that she sifted through. She wondered how someone could be so disinterested in reading that they’d never learned how. It boggled the young woman’s mind but she kept silent about it. Everyone had their own likes, dislikes and whatever they wanted to learn or not was not up to her.

“I see... no just something someone said. I was scolded for sleeping outside. I just wasn’t sure if everyone had that thought.”

She said, she wasn’t going to take the scolding, nor had she. She was a grown wolf and for someone to tell her how unsafe things were or that she shouldn’t do something because of one reason or another made her fur raise up. She shrugged and after picking out another book felt they had spent enough time in the building. As much as there were books, she didn’t like its residents and even though Strel was a strong presence and quite capable of taking something on, she didn’t want to rely on his help too much.

“Thank you, it’s good to know there are good wolves still around. I think I’m done here now.”

She could feel her fur rising as she thought more of the scry ugly looking animal that attacked her. Wondering if she was being watched right now by one and if they were going to attack her again. She really didn’t want to give them a chance.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread