[aw] We are the 99%
[html]
WC: 265 OOC: less go cwothes shoppin! Tongue

His words consoled her and she let out a sigh of relief that she wasn’t the only one who found it strange but said nothing more. She just watched him as he eyed what looked like a romance novel but she stifled even a smiled and didn’t see him as the romance book type. Then again she didn’t know what to categorize him as anyway. Though it was far too soon in their acquaintanceship to even think about adding any categories.

“I dunno I love sleeping outside and i was forced to when traveling rain or shine. Though I do prefer shelter from rain and such myself.”

Eclipse said and nodded right away when the man offered her to leave the shop. It was a relief to get out of the shop and she didn’t know she was tensing her muscles until after they left the place. She looked at the man when he asked if she needed anything and that was when she noticed him wearing clothes. Perhaps she was getting so used to wolves in them that they seemed to be a part of them. Then she looked down at her naked self.

“Where do you get your clothes?”

She asked with a finality. She didn’t want to keep wearing a waistcoat, though it was rather nice of Robert to let her have it, but she felt she wanted something that would be more feminine. She had delved into dresses once in a great while but always lost them. This time she would not.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread