[aw] We are the 99%
[html]
WC: 228 OOC: I FEEL YOU !!

Her eyes went wide when he told her he made them, or repaired them. She never really had any interest in clothes and didn’t know how they were made, and in fact and no intentions of learning, but to find out that there was someone CAPABLE of making them amazed her. She just stared at him with astonishment as he took her hand and brought her down the street until he found a store. She let him pull her along, happy that he was so willing to help her, her foot, still throbbing was forgotten even with the brisk walk to the next store. As they entered Eclipse could see an array of faded colors of all sorts. Most of the clothing was covered in thick layers of dust, as well as disrepair, others eaten but there were some few that were preserved and she went and started looking.

“I dunno, I like any color really, but not black, too dark. Oh! How about this one?” She asked as she pulled out a light colored yellow sundress. It wasn’t one of those really eye blinding bright yellows and this one was actually long enough to go past her knees. She brushed it off a little and held it up, it was in fairly good condition considering where it was and looked pretty to her.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread