Then I'll follow you into the dark
[html]

"I am doing well," the caramel-colored dog mutt said with a pleasant smile, "though I would be happier if it were cooler more often." Despite his son's beliefs of his father, the dog King was not above wisher that the summer were already over. The thick heat and the blinding sun were more than he was happy to put up with, as used to the cold and the dark as he was from having been born and raised in Alaska. His children had never seen that part of the world, and for their sake, he hoped they never would. Kaktowik was a place darker than what he wished for his children.

Though he did not spend much time with all of his children together, he spent some time alone with them each in turn. Perhaps this type of parenting was not ideal: Hati was extremely formal with him, Skoll was extremely independent, and Lottie was very much his princess. "I was thinking about trying to catch some fish down at the ocean. I've never fished before and thought I might give it a try. Would you like to join me?"

<style type="text/css">
.vigi9002-box {width:300px;height:352px;float:right;}
.vigi9002 b {font-weight:bold; color:#544942; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.vigi9002-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#514739; text-align:center;}
.vigi9002 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vigi9002{margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#e1d5ce; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/IKmLT.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #89807e; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#89807e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread