time stands still
[html]

If I had words to make a day for you,

I'd give you a morning, golden and true.

I would make this day last for all time,

Give you a night deep in moonshine.

[292]
omnomnom

Trying to keep from stabbing himself in the leg was a harder job than Saul expected- he managed to jab himself twice before he stopped with an irritated huff. It wasn't usually like him to become agitated, but the past week had him feeling restless. He was waiting for whatever it was next that was going to crop up that would take him away. The fact that he hadn't seen Lilin properly in that time frame either was beginning to show- he missed her even if she lived only a few hundred yards away. Just to hold her would be bliss right now and he allowed a scowl to trace across his lips. He didn't know where she was and he thought it might be a little odd to seek her out just for an embrace, but it would have been come much needed comfort.

His saviour came in a black and tan form, but in the wrong proportions. He wanted to believe the figure was Lilin, but it was simply impossible and he glanced up to see Niernan settling down on a tree stump not far away. His greeting was a surprise to the male- his usually happy and outgoing cousin sounded sulky and reserved. The softest quirk of his eyebrow was his only reaction for the moment as he rolled the paper up, holes in a few places and tied it before slipping the tube back in the door behind him and the quill and ink alongside.

Good afternoonn Niernan. Is everything okay? He asked, concerned that something might be wrong with the male. Straightening back up and leaning forward to rest his forearms on his thighs, hands clasped loosely together as he waited for a response from the man.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... +Light+Two);
#saulTXTa {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#saulTXTa .quote {
height:200px; width:300px;
float: right;
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VOypx.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:center center;
text-align:center;
font-family:
}
#saulTXTa p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#saulTXTa .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:40px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#saulTXTa p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#saulTXTa .txtooc {
font-style:italic; }
#saulTXTa .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#saulTXTa b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
#saulTXTa u { text-decoration: underline; }
#saulTXTa b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread