time stands still
[html]
Crappy post! / 189!

Niernan waited patiently while Saul seemed to grow frustrated with his paper and quill, eventually rolling it up and placing it away inside his house. He returned shortly and resumed his place on the stool. Niernan had noticed his cousins raised eyebrow, he could not reason what it was for, but he was sure he would find out. He watched his cousin settle himself and then place his elbows on his thighs, leaning forward slightly as if he was eagerly awaiting Niernans response.

Nier nodded in answer to Sauls question, eventually following up with words, I'm fine. His words were slow, as if he really had to think about what he said. I'm brilliant actually, I had a very nice surprise yesterday. He paused for a moment, thinking over how he could phrase what was going through his mind without offending anyone. He settled on carrying on his little game, A very nice surprise that I think was kept secret for quite a while. His cyan eyes rested on Saul, eagerly awaiting his cousins reaction. He added an extra prompt, Do you have any idea what I'm going on about?

<style type="text/css">
.naiot2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b79365; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #201404; }
.naiot2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.naiot2 {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#614934; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TGzCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbb69a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.naiot2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.naiot2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread