time stands still
[html]

If I had words to make a day for you,

I'd give you a morning, golden and true.

I would make this day last for all time,

Give you a night deep in moonshine.

[275]
shuddup <3

Leaning forward slightly onto his legs, green eyes found blue for just a second. In that moment, Saul could almost feel the tension between the two of them and it worried the Stormbringer. Niernan was an amiable and outgoing character and in their months living together they had never encountered anything that had caused tension like this. While both of them were calm and he could feel that the tension wasn't strong enough to elicit a real problem, it concerned the male to know that the tension was there at all. He felt his eyebrows tug down at his cousins answer, pulled so slowly from his lips that it appeared the dark Stormbringer was reluctant to give it at all. Niernan continued and his words once again confused the male- his previous words had been like digging a tooth out- painful and slow.

I'm glad you're well, Brother. A surprise? He enquired, his tone cautious but interested. It seemed he didn't have to wait long, because the pause his cousin took was short. Puzzlement crossed his face as the words came out and he cocked his head instinctively to the side. A secret? He cast his mind back, trying to think if he'd personally kept something from his cousin. Perhaps it wasn't about him... perhaps someone else was keeping secrets from him. Niernan asked him, clearly, if he had any idea what he was on about. The slow shake of his head was given, anxiety clear.

No Niernan... Who's been keeping secrets from you? He asked, genuinely puzzled about where this conversation was going. He waited, hoping Niernan would tell him what was going on.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... +Light+Two);
#saulTXTa {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#saulTXTa .quote {
height:200px; width:300px;
float: right;
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VOypx.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:center center;
text-align:center;
font-family:
}
#saulTXTa p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#saulTXTa .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:40px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#saulTXTa p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#saulTXTa .txtooc {
font-style:italic; }
#saulTXTa .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#saulTXTa b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
#saulTXTa u { text-decoration: underline; }
#saulTXTa b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread