time stands still
[html]
Nier's all grr and cryptic, he's a pain in the butt when he's annoyed. / 328

Nier watched Saul closely for any sign of knowing, amusement or shame, but none of these emotions showed upon his cousins face. Only confusion settled itself on Sauls brow, Niernan sighed, either Saul was a much better actor than he had expected or the man really had no idea that Niernan had not known of Graces presence in the pack. The grey mans polite response to Niernans admission of good health was accepted with a nod, the question tagged at the end of the statement also answered with that nod and the question he posed to the man about knowing anything about the situation.

Saul seemed genuinely confused by the questioning and Niernan was starting to feel uneasy, he thought that maybe he was questioning the wrong person, he thought that maybe he should have started with Bran rather than his quiet and kind cousin. Nier sighed and rubbed his hand-paw over his eyes, dragging the calloused pad over his brow and head fur before flattening his ears. The pointed pinna popped back up when he removed his paw, he flicked cyan eyes to verdant orbs once more, seeing no sign of deception within the green depths he shrugged. We seem to have had an influx of joiners in the past few weeks and I have not had much chance to meet them. Naturally I am to blame for some of this due to my prolonged absence from packlands. He paused for a brief moment, searching for the right words, But there was one joiner that arrived while I was still here, this particular joiner is of great interest to me. Only a select few others knew of my interest in this golden canine. He held up three long brown fingers, pulling one down with each individual he named, You, Bran and Ciaran. But nobody told me that she was here. I was wondering of you knew why? He let the question hang between them, waiting for Sauls answer.

<style type="text/css">
.naiot2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b79365; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #201404; }
.naiot2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.naiot2 {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#614934; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TGzCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbb69a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.naiot2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.naiot2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread