time stands still
[html]

If I had words to make a day for you,

I'd give you a morning, golden and true.

I would make this day last for all time,

Give you a night deep in moonshine.

[317]
sorry for the wait sweetpea

Their encounter reminded him, if not a little strangely, of two circling cats. Perhaps a pair of mountain lions, pacing back and forth in front of each other, trying to spot a weakness, the twist of a paw that would be the start of the attack. Logically Saul knew that Niernan would not attack him, nor was there any danger in this conversation. But the blatant way with which the two of them danced around each other put Saul's back up and he tried to repress the urge to raise his hackles and assert some dominance over the situation. It was clearly something Niernan either felt very strongly about or he really thought Saul knew what was going on. It appeared he wasn't going to have to wait too long, because his dark cousin spoke up.

More confusion rolled over the male- Niernan had come here to talk about missing the rise of joiners. Saul shook his head, a silent way to tell his cousin that he still didn't understand. Niernan continued and for a moment, everything stilled. With the mention of the 'golden' Saul jolted, amusement lancing through his body. Gone was the confusion and anxiety- this was about Grace. Unable to stop the grin slipping over his lips, Saul listened as Niernan demanded why the information had been withheld. He raised a shoulder, his lips pursed in mock indifference.

You mean Grace? I wasn't aware you were that interested in her. Came Saul's nonchalant response, though he could tell that his cousin certainly was interested. I'm pleased she was a good surprise for you. He offered, unable to stop the chuckle that escaped his lips. As for Bran and Ciaran 'keeping' it from you... I'm sure they just forgot to mention it. He tried, his ears twitching and tail swinging softly behind him. Teasing Niernan had never been his intention, but it sure was fun.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... +Light+Two);
#saulTXTa {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#saulTXTa .quote {
height:200px; width:300px;
float: right;
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VOypx.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:center center;
text-align:center;
font-family:
}
#saulTXTa p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#saulTXTa .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:40px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#saulTXTa p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#saulTXTa .txtooc {
font-style:italic; }
#saulTXTa .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#saulTXTa b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
#saulTXTa u { text-decoration: underline; }
#saulTXTa b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread