time stands still
[html]
Ahhhh, I left ya waiting, sorry chicky / 420

Nier was now certain that he had accused the wrong creature of keeping information from him, he would find his brother later and probably wrestle the information out of him, but for now he felt a blush creep across his cheeks, glad that his dark fur hid the rush of blood. All the bluster had left him and he realised what he had done; He had gone rushing up to his Virding and accused him of keeping information from a lower ranking wolf. Nier pinned his ears back in submission and felt his heart sink into his stomach where it sat heavily, he waited for the rebuke that he deserved. It didn't come and he raised his ears hopefully, slowly straightening his back again. Sauls voice contained the hint of a laugh and Niernan felt his tail wag hesitantly.

he nodded in response to Sauls question, confirming that it was Grace that he had meant, the woman had plagued his thoughts and dreams since that first time they met, he was somewhat relieved when Saul mentioned that he was unaware just how interested Niernan had been in the D'Angelo woman. He then realised that he had just revealed his interest in the woman, not that it mattered much anymore after his and Grace's rather fun-filled reunion. His blush returned at Sauls words, he knew that he'd let himself in for it, the teasing would never stop now and he wasn't sure if he could ever muster the courage to tease Saul about the situation he was in with Lilin. He may have been a prankster but he was no idiot and he respected his leaders.

He flicked his cerulean eyes up to Sauls verdant orbs, Ciaran had no idea, he was on patrol with me. He explained. He asked forgiveness with his gaze, backing it up with words, I'm sorry I got short with you. You weren't to know how I felt about her, I should have shown more respect. He bowed his head then, allowing a grin to slip onto his muzzle, I must admit though, her being here was a very nice surprise. He flicked his eyes up again then, mischief now shining in his eyes, he had resolved that he could test the waters with Saul, he'd be a pretty poor prankster if he didn't. So... He paused, allowing his cousin to feel like he had won before he poked the proverbial elephant in the room, Speaking of the fairer sex of our species, how are you and Lilin?

<style type="text/css">
.naiot2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b79365; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #201404; }
.naiot2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.naiot2 {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#614934; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TGzCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbb69a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.naiot2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.naiot2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread