time stands still
[html]

If I had words to make a day for you,

I'd give you a morning, golden and true.

I would make this day last for all time,

Give you a night deep in moonshine.

[423]
lylbby

Green eyes watched now, in amused interest, as the cogs turned in Niernan's head and he appeared to back peddle quickly. Saul's innocence was only half correct- Grace has asked when she'd joined Vinátta where Niernan lived and Saul had walked away without answering. It appeared to have come back to him now though, as Niernan looked almost mortified at what he'd done. This position was a strange one- he was Niernan's leader but he was also family and it often disgruntled the grey man to see his family in a submissive position, as Niernan had adopted almost straight away. Saul's answer seemed to soothe the wolf and the man offered a small smile to his misled cousin.

Of course, the outburst... or perhaps not an outburst, because Niernan had tried to make Saul guess and sweat out what he thought he'd done, revealed the depth of Niernan's feelings and Saul found himself a little shocked. Of course, it was his cousin's prerogative who he was interested in and Saul was pleased for him. His cousins accented words came, relieving Ciaran of responsibility. Of that Saul was grateful, the kitten was adorable most of the time even if half the pack were dubious about their feline friends. Niernan's apology was taken with a soft smile- he knew he was forgiven.

Its not an issue Niernan- now I understand the... depth of your feelings for Grace, I realise that I should have informed you. Saul admitted, still unable to keep a grin off his lips. He snorted softly at Niernan's next words, though he had no need to answer it. He didn't want to know what the two of them got up to, if anything. Still, his tail couldn't contain the happiness for his cousin and it moved in a happy sweeping motion... until Hollr's next words. It was perhaps his turn to blush, though he knew it was impossible for his heated cheeks to show on his fur. The embarrassed look on the young Virding's face was enough to tip Niernan off though.

I.. Uh... We're going good I think. I told her I loved her a while ago and she reciprocated. I don't really know where to go from here... He admitted, though he wasn't going to inform Niernan of their late night playtime not too long ago. With finished with a self-conscious shrug, wishing he could come clean with the rest of pack about him and Lilin. They had to establish some kind of relationship first before the revealed all anyway.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... +Light+Two);
#saulTXTa {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#saulTXTa .quote {
height:200px; width:300px;
float: right;
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VOypx.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:center center;
text-align:center;
font-family:
}
#saulTXTa p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#saulTXTa .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:40px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#saulTXTa p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#saulTXTa .txtooc {
font-style:italic; }
#saulTXTa .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#saulTXTa b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
#saulTXTa u { text-decoration: underline; }
#saulTXTa b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread