time stands still
[html]
luff you too sweety. We can finish this up soon if ya want? / 261

Nier knew he was off the hook and that pleased him, he had never meant to disrespect Saul, he had just let his feelings run away with him, something that he didn't let happen all that often. He looked up as Saul spoke, chuckling uneasily, Hey, you didn't know how I felt about Grace, or how she felt about me. How would you have known to inform me of her presence? He reasoned with a shrug and a smile, We found each other and that's all that matters. Although... He paused, a cheeky grin on his muzzle, I'm gonna find Bran later and have a chat He said, the promise of minor brotherly violence in his Irish tones.

The embarrassment that passed over Sauls face made Niernan laugh aloud, Sauls confession also gained a laugh from Niernan. The dark male was not laughing at his cousin; he was happy that his cousin had made progress with Lilin but he knew that both Saul and Lilins personalities would never make it easy for the both of them. Well, ya both know ya love each other. He said. His ears flicked forward and his tail wagged in slow contented sweeps, And if ya don't know where to go from there... He paused, laughter on his lips ans he scratched the back of his head and raised his eyebrows, I'm sure you don't need me to educate ya about that birds and the bees, if ya get what I mean. He laughed loudly, glad that he and Saul had settled back into their easy camaraderie.

<style type="text/css">
.naiot2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b79365; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #201404; }
.naiot2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.naiot2 {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:#614934; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TGzCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cbb69a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.naiot2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.naiot2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread