time stands still
[html]

If I had words to make a day for you,

I'd give you a morning, golden and true.

I would make this day last for all time,

Give you a night deep in moonshine.

[482]
we can leave it here and I'll archive it, or you can have another post and i'll archive after that!

The tension that had been thick, cloying and altogether unwelcome between the two Stormbringers had dissipated, a fact that Saul was grateful for. He'd never had a problem like that with Niernan before- their conversations were always amiable and easy, even if the subject matter was a bit difficult to talk about. The young Virding felt his tail sway swiftly back and forth, relief washing through his body. He was, for the most part, grateful that the matter had been relatively trivial- he didn't know what he would have done if Niernan had come to him like that with something seriously wrong. Niernan's placating words were met with a wiry smile and Saul nodded softly- he couldn't admit that he'd deliberately refrained from informing Grace of Niernan's house, that would completely undermine his innocence in this situation.

His cousins next words reiterated that there was more to them than Saul realised and he did feel bad for not telling Niernan. Still, he couldn't help a full laugh at Niernan's barely concealed threat- the brothers would no doubt be found rolling around Jordheim until one of them called truce. He finished his laugh with a snort, a soft shake of his head given. Just don't hurt him too bad, I'm sure he had your... best interests at heart. Saul offered, though he knew that Niernan would never harm his brother. The pranks they pulled on each other were not aimed at actual bodily harm- it was just an accident if either of them truly injured themselves.

When it was his turn to squirm, Saul fought hard to remain the Alpha. He'd never been in a leadership role before and he was still finding it hard to reign in the more submissive part of him- he was trying hard to encourage the dominant side of his personality. He couldn't help his eyes sliding away from Niernan's however, an embarrassed snort escaping him at his cousins words. He nodded softly, agreeing that the two of them understood each others feelings. Of course, his cousin continued on and his words made Saul look up, alarm on his face. Did Niernan know? He couldn't have. A chuckle came from him, trying his best to act the male.

Well Niernan, I think I'm a bit more traditional than that. I guess we'll see where it takes us. He concluded, a decisive nod dropping his head for a moment. Feeling their conversation had perhaps come to an end, Saul took a breath and stood, stretching. Care to join me for a patrol? Saul asked, concentrating on his body for a moment and feeling the deliciously painful cracks as his bones shortened and rearranged themselves. He preferred running in this form and usually made his rounds on four legs. Giving his cousin a crooked grin, the young male took off towards the lake, hoping to beat the dark male there.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... +Light+Two);
#saulTXTa {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#saulTXTa .quote {
height:200px; width:300px;
float: right;
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VOypx.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:center center;
text-align:center;
font-family:
}
#saulTXTa p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#saulTXTa .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:40px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#saulTXTa p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#saulTXTa .txtooc {
font-style:italic; }
#saulTXTa .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#saulTXTa b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
#saulTXTa u { text-decoration: underline; }
#saulTXTa b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread